Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend Favorites

This weekend was filled with some of my favorite people on the planet and it was seriously amazing!  Jordan flew in late Wednesday night and we were all pumped up to see her after VBS on Thursday!
Mom, Jordan, Haley and I made a little rode trip to Brookhaven in search of the perfect bridesmaid dress. We found one that we loved and had such a good time just being together.
On Friday morning, we met up with Aunt Carolyn and picked up Aunt Diane and Katie from the airport and then grabbed some lunch at Newk's.
EK got to hang out with all the big girls and have some special time. She LOVED every minute!  A huge thank you to my kind husband for entertaining W and Em so I could spend tons of time with my family!!
After lunch, everyone got checked in at the hotel and then we put the finishing touches on some of the party decor. EK was thrilled to get to spend the afternoon in the hotel. Bless her. She loves a hotel!

We went to The Trace Grill for dinner. It was one of my Papaw's favorite restaurants, so it was extra special for our family to share a meal together there.

And this....I just can't even deal!  They are the sweetest.
Walker's not so bad himself!
I just love these people!
EK spent her weekend glued to Jo. They are two peas in a pod for sure!
There are approximately 9,538 pictures of the two of us through the years posed just like this.  I'm so lucky to have a cousin that is more like a sister.
Once the party ended on Saturday, we grabbed the kids and hit the swimming pool.  It was Emma's first time in the big pool. She was pretty hesitant at first but slowly warmed up to it. I feel confident she will love it by the end of the summer.
My little fish seemed to have a grand old time!


It was truly a wonderful weekend and I am so thankful for the all the fun family time that we had!



No comments:

Post a Comment