Monday, June 8, 2015

This and That

Summer is rolling right along and we are enjoying every minute of it. We were leaving church the other day and I told the kids to sit on the bench while we waited on J. All three immediately sat down and smiled. So, I grabbed my phone and snapped their picture. I guess they are used to me begging for pictures all the time?
We had VBS the week before last. I helped with EKs group, and since I was volunteeing Walker and Emma were able to attend as well. All three had a wonderful week and we all rested well each night. We were exhausted!!!
We were sad to say goodbye to Jordan on Monday. Before she flew home, she brought EK an early birthday present....the Frozen Ice Castle Lego set!!!  Jordan and EK put the set together and EK has spent countless hours since then playing with it. Thanks Jo!
Sassy pants Emma had her 3 week post op appointment on Tuesday. Dr. Clay seemed pleased with how well her mouth was healing.  He tried to take her arm splints and she lost it....like screamed as though he had cut off her actual arm. We left the hospital with the splints still on and spent the next day slowly taking them away from her.
Our house was being shown on Thursday, so we spent the day at the swimming pool and then grabbed snow cones. All three kiddos were big fans!
We got back to my moms after the snow cones and this happened. That's the sign of a good day!! (Fyi, I was sitting on the couch next to Emma. I just stood up to take the picture. )
Yesterday, our realtor called us at 3:15 and asked if someone could show our house at 3:30. Ummm....15 minutes?? Are you kidding me?? The kids had just gotten up from nap, so we frantically made sure everything was in place and loaded up and headed to Sonic.  We even left the house with 3 minutes to spare....maybe we could have used one extra minute to grab shoes. (Also, my van is in the shop...again...so thankful to have my parents extra car as a back up. My kids are super big fans of the built in car seats!)
Fun times with this crazy crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment