Thursday, June 18, 2015

Shots from the Week

It's been a good week (with the exception of some poison ivy that J and I got while doing yard work...ugh!)  Mary Anna spent several days with us this week which was great. J and I were able to have a couple of date nights and I got to run errands without any little helpers. I love these three crazy kids, but I can sure get some things accomplished with a few minutes on my own!
Sweet hug or a slight strangulation....you be the judge....
Nana and EK worked on a little sewing project.
The kids helped Nana cook supper as well. They love to help cook and they had such a good time while she was here!
Emma missed her nap yesterday bc we had to be out of the house for a showing.  When we got back home, she got really still in my lap. I always use my phone to see the kids eyes and if they are in fact asleep and I'm glad I actually snapped this sweet moment bc that sign is so, so true!!!
I love it when the kids ask me to take their pictures! Their little smiles just melt me!

Happy Thursday! How are we already at the end of another week???

1 comment: