Saturday, June 13, 2015

Adventures with Haley and Robert

Haley and Robert offered to take the kids to the zoo this morning. The kids LOVE to hang out with them so I felt certain a zoo adventure would be just great. I was so right!!
They said it wasn't crowded at all so they pretty much had the place to themselves. EK said it was the best zoo visit ever because she got to ride the carousel AND the train. (Mean mama usually only lets them pick one to ride.)

Cooling off at the splash pad was necessary!


They finished their time with a train ride. They both had such a fabulous time!  I asked EK about her day and she said "we had a great time at the zoo and we loved everything."  Walker said "when I grow up, I want to be an otter."  Well there you go.
Thank you so much Haley and Robert for playing with the kids. We are so thankful for you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment