Sunday, June 21, 2015

Lynn Meadows Discovery Center

My crew loves a children's museum, so we knew Lynn Meadows would be a hit. We spent Saturday morning exploring, playing, and pretending. We all loved it!



We found some crabs for Uncle Ross since he is a big fan of them.


Yes, it does look like we put them in a cage and I might be lying if I said I didn't want to some times, but this was actually a crawling ladder like thing where you go to the top of the building. It took the big two a couple of tries to get their courage up, but then they were old pros and climbed up several more times.
Safaris are serious business!
Especially when you get attacked by a rhino!
Putting those youngins to work!

Emma loved the hats in the fancy dress up/tea party area.


Walker was an expert cashier in the grocery store.
No surprise, Emma loves food.
Ella Kate's favorite spot was the old fashioned hotel check in counter. She checked everyone in and gave us our fancy room keys.


Girlfriend loves some music!
"I look good!"
EK gave us the weather..."50% sun, 50% rain."
EK made Aunt Carolyn do the hard work!

Emma's favorite spot was the giant light bright. It was seriously awesome and I wish we had one of our own!



Walker's favorite spot was the vet clinic. He took his work very seriously. 


"Kay Kay, I can hear your heart beep....and I hear Jesus!"

They are pretty much my favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment