Sunday, June 21, 2015

Our Visit to Aunt Carolyn's

We made our annual trip to my Aunt Carolyn's house on the coast this weekend. J was away on a youth trip so it was the perfect time for a little girls adventure (plus Walker!) 

Silly girls playing dress up.
Walker found my Papaw's Dixie Division hat. When he put it on, he said, "I look like an old man!"  Bless him.
Emma adored Aunt Carolyn's Baby Dear. All three of my kids have loved on this sweet doll. 
Aunt Carolyn and Walker shared some Gatorade with the trash collectors. I think they were tickled because it was crazy HOT!!!
We grabbed some frozen yogurt in downtown Bay St. Louis. The Purple Banana is one of our favorite coast stops!
Papaw's swing. I sure do miss him.
We had such a fabulous time this weekend. Thank you so much Aunt Carolyn for welcoming in my crazy crew!!! No doubt you will rest well tonight!!!
(I took a ridiculous number of pictures this weekend, so I have multiple post to come from all of our coast adventures!)


No comments:

Post a Comment