Monday, December 5, 2016

GCC Get Your Merry On

Here's our first Sunday snap in front of the Christmas tree for the year!  You can bet there will be plenty more taken in this very spot!  
We joined my parents and Haley and Robert for their church's annual Christmas event "Get Your Merry On."  It's a super fun time of worship, fellowship, yummy treats, photo booth shenanigans, and festive games...and SNOW!!! 
The decorations were so precious. They had the space set up like New York City complete with Macy's, Central Perk, and FAO Schwartz. 
The FAO kids section had a giant piano to play with your feet, crafts for the kids, and even a guest appearance by the Big Guy in red!
This little girl even made it all the way through her first "big church" service!!!
My three are becoming pros with the Santa pics after two visits in 3 days! I'm anxious to see the real photo that the photographer got!  I just had to sneak a cell shot from behind his back though. Shhh. 


My kids asked Santa for snow for Christmas. This is about as close as they are going to get in Mississippi!
Let it Snow...
Let it snow....
Let is snow!!!
What a good G!! He will probably be angry with me for posting this picture, but how stinkin precious is this?!?! My kids have asked to borrow these helmets from the church so we can play at our house. 
We enjoyed our morning at GCC!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment