Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day Program

The Weekday Preschool presented their May Day program this morning. Walker has been talking about this day for some time but no one was sure how he would actually do. He seemed excited before school this morning, so my fingers were crossed that we might have a positive experience (as opposed to Ella Kate's 2 year performance when she sat in the chair and bawled the entire time.)
The children were precious and Walker did a great job.  You just never know what a 2 year old boy might do....especially my 2 year old boy!
He sang and did a few motions but kind of did his own dance/sway like thing the majority of the time. I'm just so proud that he stayed pretty much in place!
No program at TWP would be complete without singing "Tootie-Ta!"
Nana and Pop were there for the show. Walker was thrilled to see his cheering section afterwards.
We are always glad to see G as well and appreciate him being there.
When I picked Walker up from his class when the program was over, he said "mama, I did so well and I sang ALL the words!"  You sure did sweet boy and we loved watching you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment