Friday, May 15, 2015

Ella Kate's Graduation

I'm not sure how we got to May 15th so quickly!  It feels like we just were beginning kindergarten, but...here we are....GRADUATION DAY!!!
Ella Kate ADORES her teacher Mrs. Barham and we are so thankful to have had her this year.  She is so creative, encouraging, and has truly helped EK blossom this year. We just love her!
These are Ella Kate's people...
We love them!
Ella Kate was so serious when marching in to the graduation song and never once cracked a smile. So focused. (Which is more than I can say for myself! When I graduated kindergarten, I fell flat on my face walking to get my diploma.  I'm just good like that.  I'm told I bounced up quickly.)
There's a smile!
Kindergarten Class of 2015!
The children sang a couple of the sweetest songs ever.
Then it was finally time for her diploma!!! When she sat back down, she mouthed to me "it's fake!"  Bless her.  She got the legit one after the program.
This girl loved having such a big audience because as my dad says, "she's a star!"  So thankful Haley was able to sneak away from school to be there today!
It was the 4th MRA kindergarten graduation for Kay Kay and G...and probably their favorite one yet! So thankful for these 2!!!
We were so excited that Aunt Carolyn was able to celebrate the big day with us as well! She's made it through her fair share of graduations/programs/games at MRA. So blessed to have her!
So thankful to have Nana and Pop with us too and my crew is pumped up to have them with us for the weekend!  I know I say this all the time and I know I'm partial, (but it's my blog and I'm going to say it again) my little family has the most amazing family to love on us and support and encourage us!  We could not make it without any of these precious people!
My little crew...I kinda like them!
Sweet, sweet.

Ella Kate, you are such a precious little soul. You LOVE to learn and going to school has been so much fun for you.  Never once did you grumble about going and you begged for homework each day.  You have made some sweet little friends, gained your independence, learned so much, and grown into an amazing almost 6 year old. Your heart is as good as they come and you love the Lord with a deep, deep love. You are a thinker and ask tough questions and I pray you never stop that as you grow in your relationship with the Lord. We love you to the moon and back Ella Kate, and we are so very proud of you! Happy Graduation Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment