Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Walker!


How can it be? My baby boy is 3!!!! Walker Man, you keep me on my toes more than I could have ever imagined a little boy could do! You are a ball of energy that is always on the lookout for mischief.  You are so curious and super inquisitive...which can be the recipe for trouble a lot of times! Your smile can melt me and it is so hard to get upset with you because you always put your sweet head on me, bat those incredibly long eye lashes and say "I'm so sorry mama. I wub you. I won't do it again. I promise this time!" You have a kind little heart and love so deeply. You have become the best, protective big brother to Emma. She may never date because of you! You love to play the role of the pestering little brother to Ella Kate as well. I feel like a referee most days because you know just the buttons to push to drive her crazy! You have had a fabulous year at preschool and you love your sweet teacher and friends there. Your teacher nicknamed you "Pawpaw" because you act like an old man. She's right. You do. You are hysterical and have the funniest sense of humor. Your hair is still insane. Maybe one day it will calm down.  That day is not today, however. You love Barney, Peppa Pig and Little Einsteins. You are starting to eat more things. Yay! Carbs and cheesy things still are your favorite. Can't say I blame you. You want to be just like your daddy and you love to dress like him. I sure do miss the Jon Jons but you can rock a polo and "cool dude shoes" like a frat boy. One day after I got you dressed, you said out of the blue "I'm gonna live at the Sigma Chi house!" Good grief! A lot has changed for you this year going from my baby to the middle kid. We have had some tough moments, but overall you have been incredible. We love you so much Bubba and can't imagine life without you in it. It would be boring for sure!! Happy Birthday to you, Walker!

Just for fun, here is the yearly birthday survey!

What is your name:  Walker Brooks Nelson
How old are you:  3
What makes you happy:  when you don't make me angry ( gee thanks!)
What is your favorite thing to do:  Jumping in muddy puddles 
What is your favorite color:  Red
What is your favorite thing to eat:  Cheesy rice
What is your favorite animal:  Dog
What is your favorite Bible story:  Washing feet with Jesus
What is your favorite movie:  Barney
What are you really good at doing:  Sitting down real well. I'm real patient! (I may have laughed out loud on this one!)
What is your favorite TV show:  Jake and the Neverland Pirates
What is your favorite song:  Jesus Loves Me
Who is your best friend:  Max
What do you like to do with Mommy:  Snuggle
What do you like to do with Daddy:  Go to the gym at church 
What do you like to do with Ella Kate:  Mess up her room
What do you like to do with Emma:  Hug her and splash her
What is your favorite sport:  Dak
Where is your favorite place to go:  Chick Fil A
What is your favorite book:  "I Want to be a Fireman"
What do you want to be when you grow up:  fireman and a big bad wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment