Saturday, December 6, 2014

Living the Crazy Life

People keep asking how we are doing as we prepare to leave in a few days. My response is always "IT'S CRAZY."  So here are a few pictures from our crazy life this last week.

Mom got a new treehouse play thing at her house.  My kids played together for quite a while without any altercations. Big deal!
Walker did a little singing at church before our service on Wednesday.


Ella Kate's class made some sweet little baby Jesus ornaments.  Mom sent me this picture and since then, she has appeared in the school newsletter, Instagram newsfeed, and on the Facebook page.  She's pretty much famous.

And speaking of famous....did you happen to see Peter Pan Live? Well, Princess Tiger Lily was played by my brother in law Ross' cousin.  So, we are practically related to a real star!

We received a new picture of Emma as well as a DVD with a video of her. As I was watching the video, I noticed that all 3 of my babies were on the computer screen at the same time.  I cried.
Even though the regular season is over for MSU football, Walker still was showing his Maroon Friday pride.

Mom sent me this picture on Friday. I know I have said it a million times, but I am so very thankful that they are at school together and I get a little look in to what my girl is doing during the day. 

And this happened.  Yes, our tree fell over while we were at the Christmas train.  It was so very sad to pick up the many pieces of some of my favorite ornaments.  I may have cried a bit.  

And speaking of crying (I think I may have a problem) my sweet sister Haley brought me a new bracelet today. See it in the center?  Those are the coordinates to where Emma is in China! Seriously, I can't even deal.  Haley, I love it!!!
We are all packed up and ready to get to those coordinates and get our hands on our baby!  Just a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment