Friday, December 11, 2015

This and That

Here are some random tidbits from our little life as of late. During Thanksgiving break, I got to meet up with Meaghan and Wendy for coffee one day. I'm so very thankful for these sweet girls and their friendships over the last 15 years!
My Aunt Carolyn sent me these next two pictures. It seems like just yesterday that my cousins, sisters and I were putting on countless performances in my grandparent's living room. So, in honor of Flashback Friday, I present you with these beauties. If only I could upload the choreographed number to the Free Willy soundtrack. It was amazing!
That little baby Jesus gets married next week!!!!
EK and S are big fans of the pink ballet tree at dance.
This guy learned to spell and write his name. He is so smart, but has shown ZERO interest in learning to do these things. So, we are all super proud!
Have you been to CC's Coffee House in Ridgeland?  Our friends own it and they have some really yummy treats!
Emma gives her approval!
Nana and Pop came by one day so Pop could go watch a football game. Nana found a cute little Santa!
We put on our pjs, picked up Happy Meals and drove around to check out the Christmas lights one night. The kids were precious and were thrilled to see all the decorations. They were impressed by houses that had a lonely wreath or just one strand of lights thrown over a bush. So, when we made it to our favorite two streets in Madison, they were overjoyed by the abundance of inflatable, moving, singing, festive displays. If you live in the metro area, you really should check out Indian Pines and the Richardson Light Show in Sundial. These folks don't play around and the pictures can never do them justice!
This was on December 7, 2014 before church....just a couple of days before we left for China!
Here they are on December 6, 2015 before church....same outfits plus the one tiny human that was missing last year!  Love them! 
Haley and I lead a d group of 8th grade girls each week. We went to dinner this week and did our annual dirty Santa sock swap. Yall, these girls are precious but my stars, don't try to steal their socks during the dirty Santa game!!!  It was intense!
EK's class had a little photo booth fun. 
They also completed an hour of coding in computer yesterday. Pretty amazing they they can do that in first grade!  All we ever did in computer was play Oregon Trail!  (Which btw was AWESOME!)
My friend was eating with her child at the school and sent me this that was in the hall. Bless that little girl's sweet heart!
I guess that is about it for now. We are hoping to rest up this weekend before all the wedding festivities kick in to high gear. This time next week, we will be at the rehearsal!  Unbelievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment