Sunday, December 20, 2015

Holiday Happenings

Well, we made it through the wedding weekend and it was simply fabulous! Before I get to the wedding related posts, I wanted to include some of our recent happenings.

We celebrated my daddy's 60th birthday with homemade ice cream and party blowers!  We love you, G!!!
We went to watch our nephew John David compete in the state tournament for tennis. He did a great job and won both matches that we watched him play! EK is ready to take the court and play. Walker doesn't understand the concept of a quiet sport. Emma just ran around the seating area. All in all, it was a wonderful way to spend a Saturday!
Walker's class had a fun Christmas party.
Emma's class did too. 
The parties continued at dance as well. 
J and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!  I can't imagine doing life with anyone else!  So thankful!!!

We love when our students that are all grown up come to visit!  Lauren stopped by on her way home from Oxford and we so loved getting to catch up with her!
I guess that is it for now. Get a cup of coffee and make yourself comfy.  The wedding weekend posts are heading your way!  


No comments:

Post a Comment