Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Get Your Merry on at GCC

The kids and I went to church with my parents on Sunday for their Christmas event for kids.
There was a snow machine and we had such a good time playing....especially since it was sunny and 68 degrees!



Emma wasn't much of a fan of the snow, so she watched from a distance with Haley and Robert.
Walker plopped down on the wall and said "How about this smile, mama?  You should take my picture."  Yes, sir.
I'm not sure how many photo strips these 4 made in the photo booth but I'm thinking it was around 25 pictures. They had a big time with all the props.
After the worship service, the kids got to visit with Santa. Emma decided to watch her brother and sister and opted out of the photo.

Seriously, what is better than a visit with Santa? A visit with Santa and then a slide for the exit, of course!!!!
It was a great morning at Grace City and it's always good to see sweet friends that I grew up with in church as well adults who poured into me when I was a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment