Friday, February 13, 2015

Heart Day Celebrations

Ella Kate and Walker both had their Valentine's parties today and they were fired up about them!  Mary Anna helped the kids create some pretty spectacular boxes for their cards. So thankful to Nana for taking on that project while we were in the hospital with Emma!!!!

Emma didn't have a party, but Nana made sure she didn't miss out on the card collecting fun.
Both parties happened at the same time, so J went to Ella Kate's party and I went to Walker's with Emma.
EK and J made a quick visit to Kay Kay's classroom before heading home.
My sweet friend Sarah did the Valentine stickers for the kids. EK is not a big candy person, but she does love some smarties so these were perfect for her!
Walker took silly string to his friends because why not?!?!? I'm sure his friends' parents are saying mean things about me right now!!!!!
The 2 year olds were SO quiet during the party. It was really crazy! I'm sure they are bouncing off the walls this afternoon thanks to the cupcakes with icing stacked a mile high!
Love my little crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment