Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat

This afternoon, we went to my parents in hopes of a break in the weather so we could trick or treat just a bit.  Today has been so icky but after dinner, the rain let up and we hit the streets!!!
 The cutest little Dorothy and Scarecrow I've ever seen!  I think I will be a little sad when we don't get to wear these costumes anymore!!!!
 Haley looked through tons and tons of pictures in hopes of finding a picture of this dress when she wore it....and then we realized it was Jordan who had worn it....oops! We did find some other gems during our search though!!!!  We will save those for another day.
 EK was so timid at first since she really is a stickler for that whole "don't talk to strangers" thing, but she got the hang of it and had such a fun time!
 I believe this might be Walker's favorite day of the year! That little guy LOVES some chocolate!! Can't say that I blame him!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment