Monday, October 28, 2013

This Weekend

This weekend was the much anticipated arrival of our precious friend Max Gordon.  The kids and I loaded up and headed north to be there when their plane arrived.  These are some of my favorite pictures from the airport.  Meaghan, I hope you don't mind me sharing your precious family!!!




 Max, you are one loved little dude!!!! So many people have prayed for you and for your sweet family and we can not wait to see the things the Lord has in store for you! Welcome home to Mississippi!!!

We were able to spend some time in Columbus this weekend and the kids had an absolute blast at Nana and Pop's.  Tears were shed for about an hour after we left today!  My nephews were in town this weekend as well, so Nana had her hands full with this crazy bunch!!!!




It was such a fun weekend to spend with family and celebrate with friends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment