Saturday, October 19, 2013

This and That

Well, another week has come and gone and we are so enjoying a relaxing weekend at home without an agenda! Don't get me wrong, we love going and doing, but there is something to be said for a little down time to regroup and reenergize!

Haley and I have the privilege of leading a 6th grade D-group at church.  Several of our girls were cheering the other night in the championship game, so we went to see them do their thing.  My how far the cheerleading uniforms have come from when I was in 6th grade!!! I wish I could find a photo for comparison purposes!!!


Before the game, EK thought her pumpkin needed some accessorizing, so this is what she came up with.  She's so proud!


Thursday night, we watched not 1 but 3 football games! JA and Prep were playing 7th grade, 8th grade, and Jr. High games, so we had a great opportunity to see a ton of our students.  It was an insanely gorgeous night and we even were able to break out our sweaters towards the end....victory!!!!






We also heard this week that we could begin collecting our Dossier documents to submit to China!!! We are super excited to be one step closer and to actually be able to DO something instead of just sitting and waiting.  We are now just waiting on our appointment for our USCIS fingerprinting and then once that gets approved, we can submit everything and we will officially be waiting to be matched with our baby girl!!!!

While on our mission to collect new copies of birth certificates, police letters, etc, we happened upon this gem....Tito's Taco Truck....UH-MAZING!!!!!  If you live around Jackson, you should go see him Monday-Saturday 10-10 off of County Line and Ridgewood.  You won't regret it!!!!
Ella Kate went for a sleepover at my parents and so, I did a little of this. One day I will catch up....maybe.
This morning, we went to have breakfast at Papaw's.
My Aunt Ellen was in town, so we had a nice visit with her while the kids ran around on the putting green and crochet course.  

So thankful for my family, for rest, and for everyone feeling better!!! I think we are ready to tackle another week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment