Thursday, August 16, 2012

Twinkle Toes

Today was a big day for my sweet little girl!  Ella Kate had her first ballet class!!! I don't know who was more excited...me or her!!!  She dances and prances around every room she is ever in, and so we decided to give it a try.  I was a bit nervous because you never know what to expect with a 3 year old, but she LOVED it!!! She even cried when the hour ended and she had to go home. And thanks to my fabulous husband who kept Walker, I was able to watch Miss Priss in action! 

So, on to the pictures....








 Ella Kate really loved this part.  They each stepped in the "pixi dust" which helped them fly/jump over the giant lizard.


 Time to tap!

 EK keeps saying "brush, brush, stomp.  Brush, brush, stomp."  I think she really likes to hear herself tap.
Can you say sassy?  I mean, look at those hands on those hips!!! 



2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post!!! I'm excited about all the dance recitals in our future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Auntie Jo....Love it all! Seriously the most adorable pics ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete