Monday, August 27, 2012

Sip and See for Future Roomies

Yesterday, some sweet friends hosted a sip and see for Walker and baby Reid Ray.  Sally and I have been friends since our freshmen year at State and I am beyond grateful to be able to walk through this adventure called parenthood with her!! Walker and Reid were even due on the same day!!! I just can't wait to pull out these pictures when we move them in to their dorm room together at MSU!!!!

I am so thankful for such wonderful friends!!!!  I just wish we all lived in the same town so we could hang out more often!!!
Love my little big sister
The boys were too cute "playing" together.  Walker kept his hand on Reid's head for the majority of the pictures,
and then Reid decided to try and roll over on top of Walker.  They are just too precious for words!

 And seriously...is there anything cuter than some little knee socks???? I think not!!!!

 We so enjoyed getting to visit with so many friends and are so thankful to Amanda and Karen for organizing such a special time.

No comments:

Post a Comment