Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby B and Some Ducks

    On Saturday, I had to privilege of hosting a baby shower for Baby Bishop.  Karen and Jake are waiting to be surprised, but the vast majority of party goers, including me, think that Baby B is a little boy.  Either way, we are thrilled for the Bishops and can't wait to meet their sweet little one!!!!


Saturday night, we picked up my Papaw and stuffed our faces with some Cock of the Walk goodness.  It is always delicious but for some reason, it tasted even better than usual on Saturday.  We of course had to feed the ducks afterwards.  
Ella Kate was armed with a bag of goldfish to feed those poor little ducks that must be starving...insert sarcasm here.  After the goldfish were all gone, she made mom go get more food from the to go box to keep feeding the ducks, fish, and otter?  I did not realize the Reservoir had such wildlife, but after speaking with several people and a little internet search, it was confirmed.  Who knew???




 Ella Kate had a blast and cried when she had to come back to Hattiesburg with me.  She just LOVES her G and Kay Kay.  I can't say that I blame her.  They are pretty awesome!

We very much enjoyed our evening with Papaw!!!

And I leave you with Delta Gamma Anchor Man 2030!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment