Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Saturday in Starkville

We were on the road again this weekend!  At the last minute, I decided to head to Starkville with my parents for Haley's last skit preview day at the DG house.  We got to Madison on Friday and got in a little visit with Papaw.
 The dancing queen put on quite a show for Papaw.  She starts ballet this Thursday and she CAN NOT WAIT!!! I hope she doesn't freak out when we get there!!!


 EK has become obsessed with taking pictures.  She took these two pictures and I was quite impressed with her skills.  (She also took 64 pictures of Papaw on my phone. Silly girl!)
On Saturday morning, we were up bright and early to see the DG girls.  Ella Kate was thrilled because Meaghan and Mary Reeves came to watch as well.  EK and MR shared a seat on the front row and ooooed and ahhhed over all the dancing girls.  Then they of course needed to have their picture taken with the anchor.  Precious little legacies!!!!

 Mary Reeves introduced Ella Kate to the world of the roly poly.  They were too cute playing!!!

 I am so thankful for my BFF Meaghan and I love getting to watch our babies play together! Can't wait to add their sweet Max to the mix!!!!
 We went to the Grill for some cheese sticks after the skit with Haley and Robert.  She took us on a tour of her apartment after lunch.  It is precious and I know she is so proud of it....my old furniture looks pretty cute too!
And every time EK is with G and Kay Kay, getting fro-yo is on the agenda. 
Nana brought my nephews over for a quick visit while we did some shopping at the Lodge.  Those boys looked good surrounded by all that maroon and white...even if Gregory was wearing an Ole Miss shirt!  We also ran by the freshman dorm to see our friend Chandler's new room. I'm going to be honest...I am a bit jealous of those rooms!!! They were crazy nice! I mean, I loved living in Rice Hall, but let's be honest....it was a hole!!!  We had a great visit and now we are going to enjoy our last few days of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment