Monday, April 25, 2011

A Little Fun in the Sun

Easter morning wore me out!!! Mommy and I took a 3 hour nap and it was glorious!!!! After our "hibernation" as daddy called it, we went over to my boyfriend's house for a little playing and a little grubbing.
I did some swinging.
And some sand boxing....this is one of my new favorite things to do!
I tried to get Warren to pull me around like a princess, but he wouldn't go for that. He has a lot to learn if he wants me to be his girlfriend!!!
Will showed me all about the slip n slide. I wasn't so sure at first, but after he explained everything and did a few demonstrations, I decided to give it a whirl.
It was super fun!!!
I did need a little drink in between all my slipping and sliding. It is hard work, you know?
It was a perfect ending to a perfect Easter Sunday. A great morning in worship celebrating our risen King, lunch with grandparents, rest, and fellowship with friends....a great day for sure!!! Remember, Christ is risen! Christ is risen indeed!!!!

Much love,
Ella Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment