Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All I Do Is Win...

...when it comes to Easter Egg Hunting! Hey there, it's Ella Kate again. I want to tell you all about the preschool Easter Egg Hunt at Heritage. I'm going to be honest...I dominated my competition. Maybe it is because I was the oldest in my group, or maybe it was just because I hate a mess and somebody left all those eggs in the grass....but whatever the case, I was victorious in my egg collection quest.
My strategy was a bit different then the other kids. They all went to the center of the field, found one egg, then sat down to eat their findings. This was not my approach. I went around the outside of the field as fast as I could and snagged a ton of eggs before those little kids even figured it out...I think my mama may have even taken some of my loot to share with those other kids.

This is my kind of hunting season!!!!!
I celebrated my amazing hunt with a cupcake...perfection!!!!
It was great to have so much support as I did my thing. I think I had the largest cheering section with my mama, daddy, Kay Kay, and G. A big thank you to Kay Kay and G for driving down for the hunt. I couldn't have done it without your support!! =)

It was a great day for sure! Hope everyone is having a super week!

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA!!! EK's basket is sooo full she can barely carry it!!! She needs to teach her lil sis her egg hunting skills!!!! HA!! I miss yall!! We need a play date really soon!! Lets make it happen:) love ya

    ReplyDelete