Friday, April 10, 2015

The Fairy Tale Ball

To wrap up their Fairy Tale Unit at school, Ella Kate and her friends dressed up as their favorite characters and headed to the Fairy Tale Ball. EK chose Little Red Riding Hood complete with muffins in her basket to take to her friends.
I mean, how stinking cute?!?!
LRRH and the Big Bad Wolf!

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother came to teach the kids how to ballroom dance and they all seemed to have the best time!
To top it off, the high school students who will be in the school play next week came dressed in their costumes to open the doors for carpool.  So cute!

I'm so thankful for precious teachers who help to make Kindergarten so much fun! I'm also thankful that my mama teaches at the same school and can send me pictures all day long!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment