Friday, April 10, 2015

Random Ramblings

So, here is the randomness that is our life as of late.....

Ella Kate's unit the last couple of weeks has been Fairy Tales, so she chose to dress up as Little Red Riding Hood (pictures to come). She did her journal entry about LRRH as well.
I'm pretty pumped to stand by Haley as Matron of Honor! Matron sounds so old though.....
Walker got a toy razor and thinks he is pretty hot stuff shaving with daddy!

Is there anything cuter than a bloomer covered booty???
EK loves to build with Legos.  She was especially proud of this creation and asked me to document it.

This boy is going to make me go bonkers! It got quiet (never a good sign) and Walker found the plunger and decided to "help."  He was so proud. I almost threw up. 

And then this happened.  See Walker's fingers??? He went into the bathroom and slammed the door. Well, our house was built in the late 40's so the glass door knobs don't exactly work properly. The knob would not turn and I couldn't get him out. I called J and G for backup. They were able to rescue him with the help of a pry bar and hammer. It's safe to say this won't happen again because now the door won't close all the way. If you see Walker, ask him about what happened in there because it is hysterical to hear his side of the story!

"You want fries with that?" This visor has been a kitchen staple at my parents house for a good 25+ years!
Ella Kate and I had a little date night to see Ballet Magnificat perform at church. It was fabulous and so fun to see "Aunt Bethany" (Frank's wife) do her thing and the show was amazing!
See? I said it was going to be a whole lot of randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment