Saturday, March 7, 2015

Fishy Fun

Ella Kate and Walker have been begging to go to the aquarium for some time, so we decided today was the perfect day for some spring break fishy fun.  We hit the road bright and early and made it to NOLA with about 8 million of our closest mini cheerleader friends. They were everywhere!!! The aquarium was much busier than any other time that I have been there, but we managed to still have an awesome time seeing all the animals.

I know it is hard to tell, but that is the glass floor that is over the shark tank.  It FREAKED me out as a child...and quite honestly, it still makes me queasy. The children seemed to think it was pretty amazing despite my hesitation to go near it.

Ella Kate loved the penguins, jellyfish, sea horses and the gift shop the most.

All three loved playing in this boat.
Playing is serious business...hence the tongue sticking out!
Apparently taking a picture of all 3 kids is serious business as well seeing as the tongue is out again.

EK and Walker pet the sting rays.
And they went inside a fish tank.

Walker's favorite things were the sea otters. He would just giggle and giggle each time the otters came over to him.
My favorite spot in the whole aquarium...

Going to the aquarium growing up was one of my favorite things we did as a family and I absolutely love that we are getting to share such a fun experience with our kids as well!

More NOLA pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment