Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bring on Spring!

I know I am not alone in saying this, but the weather lately has been pretty miserable. My crew is beyond ready for some sunshine!!! But, we have been making the most of our time inside and so here is a little glance into a few of our happenings.

The kids wore their green for St. Patty's day. Thank goodness green is not in EKs normal uniform color combo.  Yuck...but those converses...she thinks she is hot snot! 
Emma was tickled to find some flowers at the church. Too bad it was such a muddy, rainy mess that we instead had to admire the little lovelies through the window.
Ella Kate and I had a date on Friday after school. She chose Lost Pizza Co for lunch and then we went to see Cinderella. It was SO great! It was so good in fact that I WILL buy it the day it is released. We both loved it! We grabbed a cone of deliciousness from CFA before heading home. It was so amazing to get to spend some special time with my biggest baby!
Mom sent me a couple of EKs writing assignments that were hanging in the hall. I'm glad she stills wants to live with me when she is grown!  We are going to need someone to take care of us!
Ok.  I can't even deal with these pictures.  This morning in Sunday School, our precious teacher Ms Brenda washed my children's feet. Their lesson was about the last supper and as Walker explained things "Ms Benda was acting like Jesus and I was a dee-cycle." I am so thankful for the picture of love and act of service that was shown to my babies.  Ms Brenda truly is an excellent example of how we should all offer grace and serve others. So thankful for her!
Mom and I went with Ella Kate this afternoon to see the Beauty and the Beast ballet that the dance companies from the studio where she takes put on this weekend. It was really well done and EK was anxious to get in on the pointe shoe action so she could be a part of things as well.  We explained that it would be a bit before she could do that but she would get to dance on the same stage in a couple of months for her recital. That seemed to make her happy enough for now.
Here's to a new week!  We have some exciting events on the calendar over the next few weeks that we are pretty pumped about including 4 birthday parties THIS WEEK and the first of 4 Easter Egg hunts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment