Sunday, September 21, 2014

This and That as Seen Through the iPhone

Here is a little recap of our week.  We celebrated my mom's birthday with some yummy Lost Pizza.  The kids made her cupcakes.  Walker opened the container while we were in line and dumped them all out on the floor.  Yum.
EK and her BFF Annie were dressed alike at Sunday School.  Too much cuteness.
Walker had a little wildlife encounter while we went to check out a vegetable garden plot with a friend. He loved the horses.  I'm thinking he may need a trip to the Buffalo Park in Tupelo.
Miss Priss got her school pictures back.  I think her little uniforms are about the cutest things ever.
Bless sweet Walker.  He brings home a painting everyday from school.  It is always green and it always resembles this masterpiece.  He is so proud.
The kids think the photo booth in the youth center is a pretty fun way to pass the time.
Pockets...check.  Cowboy boots...check.  He is well on his way to being a big boy!
They want to be like the big kids so badly!
We were very spirited for school on Friday!

And how could I NOT acknowledge the MSU victory over LSU last night.  It is hard work being a State fan!  At least we can out victorious this time, but seriously I could have done without the last 5 minutes of that game.  I do not appreciate the gray hairs I now have because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment