Friday, June 8, 2012

Walker is One Month Old

Happy 1 Month Birthday to my sweet little Walker Man!!! The past month has zipped by so quickly!!! Ella Kate affectionately refers to her baby as "Brother Bear" and we all seem to have adopted that as his little nickname.  He is as sweet as can be and is such an easy (should I even say that? Will it jinx everything?) baby boy.  He loves to look around and take in all of his surroundings and he LOVES to swing on the porch swing.  He very rarely cries and is a great sport to put up with all the "love" Ella Kate gives him.  If he starts to fret, EK will say, "I think he just needs to see his big sister."  Pretty sweet stuff! He is eating about 4 oz every 4-5 hours.  He is doing great at night.  I feed him between 10 and 11 and he will sleep until about 3, then I feed him and he goes right back to sleep and will wake up about 7 or 8 to eat again.  I will take it for sure!!! He is a strong little booger and can hold his head up really well.  I have even caught him rolling over while laying on his stomach on the play mat.  I thought it was just a fluke, but he has done it a handful of times.  To say that this little boy has stolen our hearts would be an understatement.  We are so blessed and thankful to have been given such an incredible gift!!

1 comment: