Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ella Kate's 3 Year Old Pictures

While in Columbus, our amazingly talented friend Kelly Hayes took some pictures for us.  I realize EK's birthday is not for a few more weeks, but we went ahead and did her 3 year old pictures while we were in town.  I LOVE how sweet my big girl looks.  Thank you, thank you, thank you Kelly for capturing these precious pictures of my little monkey girl! 





 You have to love a good rubber chicken! Oh the things photographers use to get a good picture!!!
 That is one little girl who loves her daddy so very much!!!

 While Walker was taking his newborn pictures, Emily was busy playing with Ella Kate in the back of the studio.  While back there, the queen of dress up put together this ensemble.  This may be my favorite picture of all time of Ella Kate!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment