Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Week!

My sweet Mamaw had surgery this past Monday so Ella Kate and I went to Jackson to visit with her and to see my family. Mamaw is feeling and looking GREAT so we are so thankful that her surgery was a success!!! J was scheduled to speak later on in the week at Timbercreek, so we just stayed to play in Madison. Ella Kate and I spent our time playing outside, visiting with my parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncle, going to the zoo, and going to the Children's Museum (where I took NO pictures...shocking, I know, but it was too hard to wrestle her and worry with my camera. I will do better next time!!!)

Now on to a few pictures...

Ella Kate LOVES her G!!!! We were outside playing when he got home from work, and she ran to his car when he was getting out to greet him, so I had to snap their picture. She talks about G constantly and grins from ear to ear when she is around him!!!
We got to see my Aunt Ellen and Uncle Allen while we were up at the hospital with Mamaw. Ella Kate liked getting to play with them...even though Uncle Allen was wearing that horrible shirt!!!!!
We also got to play with Aunt Carolyn...whom we call Ling Ling. Ella Kate is so lucky to have so many people who love her so much!!! She is not lacking in the attention department for sure. My Aunt Diane was also in town, but sadly I did not get any pictures with her. Boo.
Loving on some Papaw...they were discussing trains, planes, and automobiles I am sure...their favorite things!!!!

Hope you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment