Tuesday, March 1, 2011

20 Months


Ella Kate is 20 months going on 15 yrs old! She thinks that she is quite grown up and has such a funny personality. Some EK "funnies"....she refers to her belly button as her "butt." She makes sure to put the "t" sound at the end of it each time she says it. Bless her. She shows everyone her "butt." Oh well!!! She is also so funny when we pray. She always folds her hands and closes her eyes...then peeks. If a prayer begins to go too long, she will "Amen" when she thinks it should end. Pretty cute!!!
Ella Kate is very in to helping pick out her clothing. I normally let her chose between a couple of things that I pick, but on this day, I let her go to town. Yes, that is her bathing suit and cowboy boots. Stylish little thing, isn't she? And yes, her baby doll is naked. ALL her babies are naked. She immediately strips them. Who knows!!!
Ella Kate loves to be outside. We have been busy with the bubbles, side walk chalk, and playing on the swings and slide. She has a blast!!! Other things she loves...pictures of herself. She will get my phone and slide that little finger across the screen and say "Ella" over and over again. Whenever she gets to a video in my pictures, she stops to watch it. Amazing how little ones can work electronics!! One day, I was watching my Friends DVD when she came home from Mother's Day Out. She was not having that though, so while I was unpacking her bookbag, she took out my DVD, opened up a Thomas DVD case, and put the Thomas video in the DVD player and pressed play. Really???? She's just 1 1/2!!!!!

Time is really flying by and I wish I could just slow it down sometimes because I LOVE this stage that she is in right now. I guess that's not how it works though. Oh well, I am going to go and enjoy my day with Miss Priss. Hope you have a great one as well!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny about the DVD! She definitely knows who's boss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel out of the loop on everything. Please post again soon!

    ReplyDelete