Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, oh my!

While in Jackson this past week, Ella Kate and I ventured to the Jackson Zoo. She LOVED it!!!! The weather was perfect and the animals were so active and fun. The zoo was not crowded at all, so Ella Kate had the run of the place...which is the way she likes things!!! She talked to the animals, played peek a boo, made each animals' noise, and just had a blast. Her favorite part though had to be riding the train. This little girl LOVES a train so she had a super time riding around the park. I can wait to go back to the Hattiesburg zoo now!!!

We even treated ourselves to the over priced zoo snack of funnel cake fries...OH MY WORD!!! Those things are INCREDIBLE!!!

And here are a couple of pictures of my sweet girl after church this morning. (I know it's random to have these pictures with the zoo pics but blogger was acting funny. Sorry!!!)


1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures!!! She is just adorable! I love the one of the two of you! Really good.

    ReplyDelete