Monday, December 18, 2017

Wrapping Up 2017

We are one week from Christmas Day. This year has flown by at lightning speed. I guess it's about time to wrap up the randomness for the old blog book😉  J turned 35 in November and we had a big time celebrating our favorite guy.
We even got to enjoy a mid week date night and concert as a gift!
J had the privilege to officiate the wedding of one of our precious former students who is now a dear friend. The kids even got to attend the rehearsal dinner. Such a sweet time!

This guy😂  He had strong opinions about what he needed to wear and how he needed to accessorize for the evening!
We had such a nice time at the wedding and reception. It's always a treat to get to hang out with our former students. They are all grown! I'm just not sure how we are old enough for all of this!
School is rocking along. EK is having a great year!
Emma and J had quite a fun filled adventure while the rest of us were at the Nutcracker.  Lunch, the art museum, cookies at Campbells....I think she enjoyed her special date day! 


J completed his first half marathon this month with our precious friend Brandon. This is a goal he set for the year and I'm so proud that he was able to achieve it. 
Little China dolls! 
EK and I had a fun girls day after school last week. We had lunch and then went to see Wonder. It was amazing. I might have cried the entire time! Loved getting some one on one time with my big girl.
We were the only ones in the theater! 


Emma's 3 year gotcha day anniversary was this week. We are so lucky to call her ours!
J and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary yesterday. A lot of life has happened over the last 12years and I'm grateful to get to share it with my best friend. 
That about gets us caught up on what has been keeping us busy. Nutcracker and lots of Christmas festivities to be posted soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment