Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Morning

The kids provided us with their earliest wake up call in a while. We did it to ourselves when we taped up the doorway to the living room from their side of the house! 
Freedom!
The kids checked out their swag and got to work playing with all of it.


We played for a bit, ate breakfast and then headed over to my parents house for more Christmas fun. 
My little elves were about to explode for their grandparents to open their gifts. 
They were so proud of the nativity sets they painted for their grandmothers. Each child painted a different piece. I'm pretty in love with these!
I think G liked his water color from our Yogi Bear camping adventure! 
I don't  know what I was thinking  when I purchased this gift but W is over the moon with his new microphone/speaker thing. We had quite the Christmas performance from this guy and his sisters. 






We had the best time celebrating with my parents. After lunch, it was time to take this wild bunch north to continue the festivities with the Nelsons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment