Thursday, July 27, 2017

Good Times in the GT

When we left the beach, we went straight to Columbus for a few days before my cousin's wedding (where I took exactly 0 pictures.  I don't even know who I am anymore!) The moment we walked in to the Nelson's house, the kids started begging to make slime (thank you so much ad on the television at the beach. This is exactly why we don't have cable and only watch Netflix....all to avoid making slime😉)  Anyway, after a couple days of begging/whining/nagging, we bought the supplies to bring you these smiles.


And yes, EK turned into a smurf. She overdid it with the food coloring just a smidge.😳

We got to play with the sweet Gordon kids one day. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the girls gave each other full makeovers. I can't even. They are going to be in college in no time.😭😭😭 
While EK and I played in Starkville, J and W made a trip over to Uncle Jim's farm. W adores Uncle Jim and always has the best time being a country boy.
I'm telling you, he would have fit right in if we still lived in Pelahatchie! 



J and I got to sneak away for a date night one night.  Some one asked me not long ago what my last meal would be and the answer is Chicken Anthony from Anthony's in West Point. It's the best!
We got to play with the Skaggs crew one day as well. It was our first time to meet their newest little guy and he is just precious!  Get this, he and Emma are from the same province!  It's a small world after all🎶🎵
We got a swim and visit in with the Sykes family too. We don't sit still very much when we get into town!  So many friends, so little time!


They  pulled out the slip n slide for the kids and it was way too much fun!





We had such a nice visit with Nana and Pop. We all loved getting to spend several days with them and everyone is counting down until the next time we come to town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment