Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

  I have listen to "Death Was Arrested" by Northpoint InsideOut on repeat throughout this Easter season. I tear up every single time as I think about the goodness and love of our Father.  I posted these lyrics on Instagram yesterday, "Our Savior displayed on a criminals cross. Darkness rejoiced as though heaven had lost. But then Jesus arose with our freedom in hand. That's when death was arrested and my life began. That's when death was arrested and my life began!"  I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude because we get to be Easter people and live in the freedom of Jesus!!!

A few Easter 2016 snaps....




(Walker was more interested in putting on comfy clothes as opposed to having another picture made when we got home. You win some, you lose some.)

No comments:

Post a Comment