Sunday, August 23, 2015

Walker's Bible Presentation

Our church celebrates "Milestone Years" during the time kids are a part of our Children's Ministry. Today was Bible Presentation for all the 3 year olds as they enter the Preschool Ministry at the church.
Walker was beyond thrilled to receive his new Bible.
He has said "I love my new Bible" no less than 50 times today. He even napped with it!
So proud!
Sissy thinks that any time the camera is out, we should take pictures of her. So, I do.
Now the whole crew. I wish I knew how to use photoshop so I could fix Walker's socks! He hates his knee socks and pushes them down as soon as he is out of my sight. Little stinker!
Love these girls!
We loved having Kay Kay and G at church with us today!
We are also excited that Hunter Sykes has moved here for college so we will get to see him more often. Walker ran to Hunter to hug him when he saw him in church. He pretty much thinks Hunter hung the moon!
Emma drops me like a bad habit when Kay Kay is around and I don't blame her!
My bunch is always happy when they get to play with Uncle Robert and Aunt Haley!
Walker wanted EK to read to him immediately after he got his Bible. There is just not much sweeter than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment