Sunday, April 27, 2014

Friends and Fire Trucks

Our Saturday morning was jammed pack with goodness! We started out the day celebrating sweet Spencer Evans at his pajama party at the Children's Museum.  I've said it before and I will say it again.  I LOVE that my kids are friends with my college BFFs kids!!!! It is so special!!!!
EK and the birthday boy.  Bless his heart....she bossed him around the whole time they were playing.  He didn't seem to mind and even told his mommy today that EK was his best friend.
Walker rocked some "Nee Naw" firetruck pajamas but Miss Priss was not interested in dressing for the theme of the party.  Shocking that she would have an opinion!


 After the party, we went downtown for the Touch a Truck event.  It was warm and the kids were not in the best of spirits, but we managed to see a few things.  It was a bit crowded so the kids didn't get to hang out in the trucks as long as they would have liked, but I think they still had a fun time.


 Walker's favorite of course was the fire truck, and EK was a big fan of the ambulance (possibly bc she got to sit inside for a while enjoying their air conditioner!!!!)


Love, love, love getting to spend time with my people!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment