Monday, February 3, 2014

Breakthru 2014

Over MLK weekend, our students went to Breakthru at Timbercreek Camp.  J and I have been to 12 of these since we started dating but this was the first one in several years that I was able to serve as a small group leader.  We had an incredible time and the Lord truly showed up in a big way.  The theme was "Known" and the speaker focused on finding our identity in Christ and that our identity is received, not achieved.  
I missed my babies, but it was like old times to get to be at a retreat with this guy.  So proud of him and all the work he does.  

 My senior small group was absolutely precious!!! Their openness and transparency was a blessing.  The fact that they wanted to go to bed early was a plus too!!! (I am not nearly as young as I once was!!! Those 7th and 8th graders didn't sleep at all!!!!)

The kids stayed with my parents for the weekend.  My Uncle Rich and cousin Tyler were in town.  I hate I missed getting to visit with them, but glad that my kids were able to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment