Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Trip to the Ag Museum

Usually, our spring semester is a little more relaxed than the craziness that is the fall.  This year, that is not the case!!! We have had a very busy January and I will do my best to get caught up with all the happenings.  Last weekend, we were actually home and didn't have any scheduled activities.  Walker has recently become obsessed with horses, and Daddy noticed there was a horse show downtown and asked if we wanted to take the kids.  Well, it was a legit horse show and was a little too fancy for my 
1 1/2  year olds attention span to handle.  We made it about 5-8 minutes and then called it quits.  I think barrel racing and bull riding are more his speed.  We decided since it was such a pretty day that the Ag Museum would be fun.  The kids loved it!
The guy working on the model trains let us come inside the train room and the kids got to control the trains and the whistles.  
The petting zoo was a fan favorite.
He's my favorite little stinker.
Why does Ella Kate look so grown??? I can't deal.
We got to ride the carousel and the train to my children's delight.
What an unexpected, fun day with my sweet people!

No comments:

Post a Comment