Sunday, November 17, 2013

Junction

Weekends in North Mississippi make my heart smile!!! Yesterday was quite gloomy, and the Bulldogs added another L to their season, but seeing so many of our favorite people in one place is a W in my book!

Love these 2!!!
We went by the Gordon's tent and were so excited to see the new family of 5!!!! It is so fun for my kids to grow up with my friends' kids!!! EK and MR are just too sweet!
And how about the newest addition Max!!!! I could eat him up with a spoon.  He was not super thrilled to be a part of my picture but I am sure he will get used to us sticking our cameras in his face all the time!!! The Gordons are doing so great!!! God has truly been all over the last few weeks and has been at work to perfectly weave Max in to their amazing family!!!!
My BFF Lauren was in town too.  This is by far the best part of football season! Everybody in one place! I got to see Sally and her bunch too but we somehow failed to get a picture.  Boo.

EK had a mini reunion with her BFF from Hburg Elleigh.  They were soooooo excited to see each other.  While I talked to Elleigh's dad, these two chatted it up like little old ladies.  So precious.

We got to see Haley and Robert too.  Congrats to Robert on his new job in the metro Jackson area!!!! Woo Hoo for being a grown up!!!!!
The fun visits continued as we headed to the Heritage tent.  EK was super excited to see the McCullens.  Sure do miss that family!
Ava was working on those rubber band bracelet things...apparently they are the "it" thing right now...well, EK watched her every move for a solid 30 minutes!  I am afraid millions of rubber bands may be in our future!
J got to catch up with some of his students from Hburg as well.  Always a good time!!!!!
EK has been quite disappointed this season because the bakery cart is no longer by our seats.  Thanks to the Heritage peeps for hooking my girl up with her beloved dog bone!!!!
We met up with G and Kay Kay to take in all the action.  The patriotic tribute is always my favorite and the singing of the National Anthem by 56,000 people was really special.
We had a great day with wonderful friends and family! Can't believe there is only one more game this year in Sville!!! Let the countdown to baseball begin!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment