Saturday, November 30, 2013

Back Together Again!

The Jones girls were reunited this week and I LOVED every minute of it!!!! Jordan and her fiance Ross came home for Thanksgiving and we had a blast getting to visit with them!!!!

Ella Kate and Walker have had such a fun time playing with their aunts and new uncle-to-be.  They all have more energy than me, so they are great entertainment!!!!

It was so great to get to know Ross a bit.  He is so nice and obviously adores my sister and although he is a Yankee who does not understand our obsession with college football, he's a keeper! So excited and happy for Jo and Ross as they begin their married life!!!!

I am so very thankful for my family and now that everyone is all grown up, I know holidays and get togethers will become increasingly difficult to come by....so for now, I am feeling beyond blessed for such an amazing week with some of my favorite people in the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment