Monday, May 13, 2013

Wrap it in Maroon and White





My beautiful baby sister Haley graduated from State on Friday.  I have no idea how this is even possible since she is still a preteen in my mind!!! She pretty much dominated school and graduated with Summa Cum Laude honors.  She is one of the hardest working, organized, determined people I know and I am so proud of her!!! The 4th graders at Madison Station will be blessed to have Ms Jones as their teacher next year!!!!!







And just for fun...some of the pictures EK made to pass the time during the ceremony!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Could Haley have gotten any more honor cords?! :) Hate we missed you this trip, but so glad you got to celebrate with your sweet fam! I have no idea how you kept EK entertained during that ceremony!!!

    ReplyDelete