Thursday, February 21, 2013

What We've Been Up To These Days


We are loving life these days!!! The sun came out for the first time in what seems like forever the other day, so we bundled up and hit up the park.  (And yes, I realize that the sun is crazy bright in half of these pictures, but I wanted to really remember how thankful we were that day to see the sun after all those dreary, blah days!)



Nana gave Ella Kate some make up for Valentine's Day.  EK has been obsessed with "getting pretty" ever since!

Walker loves to play in his room by his window.  He is kind of like a little dog standing there watching the world go by...but at least it keeps his busy little boy self out of trouble!!!! He has also become quite the fan of books.  He pulls them all out and drags them all around the house.  He will actually sit still long enough for me to read to him...short books, that is.

Last weekend, I tackled a project that I have wanted to do for some time.  I painted our bedroom furniture and I am tickled with how it turned out! and a huge thanks to Meaghan for the canvas drop cloth curtain idea!!! They are perfect and didn't break the bank!!!!
Happy Thursday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment