Monday, February 11, 2013

From My Phone

We have been in Jackson the last couple of weekends, and here are a few pictures of what we did.
We went to visit Papaw, played and played and played with Aunt Haley (she is responsible for the lipstick on EK in the picture above), went to the park, ate ice cream, and just had a great time enjoying each other and the nice weather.
I was able to be a part of a baby shower for my sweet friend Courtney and baby Tate.  I am so blessed to call these girls my friends!!!!
J and I had an adoption meeting at Bethany and we went on a date to our favorite Jackson eatery Keifer's...sooooo good!!!!!

We have been doing a lot of playing at home too.  Walker's favorite place to play is in his room.  I love to watch these two play together!!!  Oh and the reason for the legs in the window....EK was cleaning the windows....it's her favorite pass time while playing in his room!!!
And please look at these adorable towels Robert's mom made for my kids.  I mean seriously...could those be any cuter?????  Thank you Mrs. Henshaw!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment