Sunday, May 13, 2012

Loving Life at Home!!

We are so thankful to be home!  Our weekend has been fabulous so far.  We started out by celebrating Maroon Friday!!! We're just breaking him in early!!!
We have had a lot of special visitors.  We definitely feel loved!  One of the precious 9th grade girls from my D group made this little hat (and a maroon one for football season) for Walker.  I mean seriously, how cute it that hat?!?!?!
G came down yesterday and gave EK lots of special attention.  She just LOVES this man!!!
My sweet little man! I could just eat him up!!!!
Papaw came down yesterday as well.  I think he was pretty smitten...I couldn't even get him to look at me for a picture!! He sat and held Walker for about and hour...Walker was quite content as well!!!
This sweet outfit was the outfit that J wore home from the hospital.  So special.  We took a couple of pictures in the bassinet that J's mom had made from her wedding dress, and the blanket was made for J by his Meemaw 30 years ago.  Just precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment