Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Haley!

Tomorrow, my baby sister turns 21.  I am not really sure how this is possible, but alas it is true.  Mom is staying with us this weekend, so Daddy and Haley drove down today so we could all celebrate together.  
Ella Kate is obsessed with Haley.  Everyone else does not even exist in EK's eyes when Haley is around.  Haley stayed with us a couple of days this week to help me pack up my classroom.  EK cried when Haley left.  It was pretty traumatic.  Thank goodness she came back so soon!!!

Walker loves her too!!

I had to bribe Ella Kate with smarties so I could get a picture with both of my babies.  
I love how she is looking at her baby brother in this picture.  She keeps asking me, "Can we keep him?"  When I tell her "yes, he is here to stay," she will say "Good, I do not want to take him back to the doctors." She's pretty sweet...when she wants to be!
Sweet baby boy
Let me introduce you to our new addition...."Horsey Goes To Town" our new furreal pony.  A lady from our church found this gem at our Hudson's and wanted to share it with our kids.  This sucker moves his head, makes noises, moves his tail, walks, etc.  To be honest, it is quite creepy, but Ella Kate thinks it is awesome.  
In our efforts to get good pictures, Haley thought it wise to bring out "Horsey Goes To Town" and have that thing start attacking me as I attempt to capture a lovely photograph of my family.  I do not like horses.  Never have.  That goes for this toy as well! He bit me!
At least I got a good picture out of it!
Happy Birthday Haley!!! We love you so very much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment