Friday, May 20, 2011

One More Month

One more month and my "baby" will be two years old. Unbelievable!!!! It has been a pretty crazy month for us, but I did want to say a few things about what Miss Ella Kate is up to these days. She is the most loving child...maybe credit that to her new found love of Barney and the "I Love You" song, but whatever. She will come up to me and say "Love me, Mommy!" Which means that I better immediately pick her up and let her hug and kiss me. I don't mind. She is obsessed with make up, her plastic high heels (which she calls "pretty shoes"), and purses. I thought I had an almost 2 year old, instead I think she thinks she is a teenager. I can't deal! In those purses that she has to have with her at all times go a variety of items. Books, trains, make up sponges, etc. She is a bit of a hoarder. Bless her. She LOVES to sing. My favorite is when she sings "Jesus Loves Me." She can rock it out!!!! It melts my heart to hear!!!! She is on the go all the time and loves to "run fast, Mommy." She also gives herself the "ready, set, go" before taking off. She has mastered her colors and can count up to 10 when she wants to do it. All in all, she is a precious little girl....who occasionally has decided to start throwing some little fits when she doesn't get her way. Not really sure how I feel about this!!!!

And here are a couple of pictures from the other night when we were out to dinner. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment